This is my $25 dollar christmas tree that i found at a garage sale. It turned out beautiful. This picture to the right is from the Enrichment dinner that I had at my house. We had 15 ladies at my house and then we had a very spritual program and dessert at another ladies house. They picked us up in a trailor decorated as The Polar Express, and had the song Hot Chocolate playing. It was such a fun and spiritual night. If you want a song to listen too, check out the song, "Still Believe", by Hillary Weeks. It is AMAZING.
Jane is Three months old. She is getting big. She is adorable. She sleeps through the night and we love it.
Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had a pre-thanksgiving pizza party on Wednesday night and that was fun. Of course we had to start without the Rowleys. They were right on time, but the pizza was early and Nathan decided to eat without them. So Sorry. Then on Thanksgiving we had Casey and Jamie Ashdown and girls, and Walter and LeaAnn Sharp and kids for dinner. We ate @ 4pm. Nathan made a great turkey. I made a homemade pumpkin pie and LeaAnn made a homemade blueberry pie. YUMMY!
Then we watched Ocean's Thirteen. That was a good movie. We looked thru the ad's and the next day BLACK FRIDAY I decided to go christmas shopping. I couldnt sleep all night and got up around 3:30 to hit Mervyns which opened up first at 4am. Then I went to Walmart and then to Target. We will have a great Christmas. Then we also set up our Christmas decorations for this dinner. Nathan was a great and wonderful help. We finished on Saturday. Our house is ready for Santa Clause.
This last week we did Spring Cleaning in November. We cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. Our house is great. I am glad the dinner is over now I can concentrate on other things.
We will send out our Christmas cards soon so look for them in the mail.
You better watch out you better not cry, I'm telling you why Santa Clause is coming to Town.
Sorry I have not figured out how to move my pictures around, maybe next time.Have a great week.
Love, Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment