Nathan has done a great job taking care of the house. I love my house. We have had tomotaoes, lettuce, peppers, jalepnos, peas and swiss chard from our garden. YUMMY!
Isnt that funny? I thought so. I just laughed and laughed.
Hum, I wonder where my sisters are? I think that they are around here somewhere.
Baby Jane eating her first baby food. She went bananas!
This is when we went to Disney on Ice. Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty were the hit of the ball.
Our Sleeping Beauty. So, for Nathan and I it has started. Even though she is not asleep in this picture all the boys in her class are dying to kiss her. The other day she come home with a hickey on her arm. I asked her what happened and she said this boy in her class bit her. I wrote a note to her teacher and she took care of it. Bo also said that he tried to kiss her. I had to sit down and talk to her about kissing. She is so cute. She said that you only kiss when you are married. I loved her answer. YES you only kiss when you are married.
Nathan (aka Daddy) has his hands full with three girls already. The phone bill just keeps getting higher and higher.
This last few weeks have been good. Mom Ashdown flew down to help Casey and Jamie out with baby Camryn being in the hospital. We loved going shopping with her and eating out on our patio for the first time this winter. It was actually 78 degrees. We had an Adult Valentine Party Luau. They had some really good food and alot of dancers there. The fire man was the best. I started playing softball and Nathan will start soon. We voted, but our man, Mitt Romney didnt win. Oh well, who will? AND of course the Superbowl. That was the best game in a long time. I was cheering for the Giants and luckily they won. That was a fun game.
Until next time,
WE LOVE YOU!
Carrie and Family.
No comments:
Post a Comment