March Madness. We are glad that February is over. We had a good month. No sickness. Nathan flew to Utah for business and then the last week we just cleaned house. On leap year we went camping. We were really blessed for that extra day that we could spend together as a family.

The day baby Camryn came home from the hospital Bo hurt her head. She was playing with a bungee cord and was swinging it around when it hit her head. I gave her arnica right away and it still kept bleeding. Nathan superglued it shut. The next few days we watched her carefully but she was fine. She cried and cried. She also bled and bled. Thank Goodness she is okay.

This is Bo's head injury. She didnt need stitches.

This is a funny story. I was working on the computer one day and all the girls were taking a nap. Then Bo woke up and started coloring with markers. I usally dont let Bree play with markers. She got up and got some markers. Then Jane woke up. Bree must have gone upstairs when I told Bo to go and check on Jane. The next thing I hear is Bo running down the stairs and Bree is at the top of the stairs yelling, DONT TATTLE TALE, DONT TATTLE TALE. She knew she was in trouble. She had colored all over baby Jane. I didnt have my camera that day and so this is all that I could take a picture of. Jane was colored all over the face. I had to give her bath to clean her up. Jane didnt even cry, however Bree did when I spanked her for it.

Jane loves to smile. This is her smile. She opens her mouth really BIG.

YES, I almost cried this day. Jane is starting to rock back and forth. She is getting up on all four and if you put something she wants in front of her she will get it by pushing forward. Soon enough she will be crawling. She is 6 months old now. We took her to the doctor and she weights almost 15 pounds and is very healthy. She loves to eat and eat and eat. She had her shots and she was so fussy for days. But now she is fine. She also loves to babble and blow noises out of her mouth. She is so cute.

Is SUMMER really here? For the first time ever, the girls got in their suits on February 28. Now for the rest of you, you might be getting snow still, but we had a few days that had tempatures over 80 degrees. CRAZY! Notice that these were last seasons suits and barely fit them. I love how they are growing. I think the easter bunny might bring them new suits. HA HA.

Nathan and Bree planting the garden. These last few weeks Nathan has been getting the garden ready. He finally finished it and started planting. We will plant carrots, watermelon, pumpkin, cabbage, beans and corn. It will be exciting to watch grow. GOOD JOB!
No, this isn't plumbers crack, this is gardners crack.
Our camping trip with the Rowley's and their friends the Hansens.

The kids playing by the cliff. It kinda of dropped off the edge and they loved to throw things over it. At one point little Bree decided to try rock climbing. She went down and Lily called her dad over. Aaron said that Bree was hanging on to a rock by one hand and if she would have let go she would have fallen to the bottom. Thanks Aaron for saving her little life (she probably wouldnt have died but got seriously hurt).

Bo went for a ride with everybody right after breakfast. She brought me back some flowers. How Sweet.

Nathan trying to make Jane happy. She loved riding Bree's bike.

This was the most beautiful thing we have seen in a long time. We always wondered why people liked Arizona. Now we know why. Their was a little river flowing down it and we traveled up the canyon for about 1 hour. At one point we had to get all the kids out of the work horse so that Nathan could drive it up and over a huge boulder. He made it. We only had to do that one more time. The rest of the drive was safe. Chad and Sarah were on one four wheeler and Aarron and Lucy were on the other. Nathan and I and Jane were in the front of the work horse and we piled the rest of the kids in the back. Bo loved it. Bree was a little scared. The trip home was too hot and the kids were tired. I think we might do this again.

Sarah and Chad Rowley invited us camping near Florence, AZ. Their friends the Hansens' were their too. We had so much fun. On Saturday we took the four wheelers and the work horse(like a golf cart) up this beautiful canyon. It was Awesome! At some point we stopped at this old house and decided that it was a good time to turn around and head back to camp.

Me and My girls. They had such a great time camping. We just cleaned the car from the trip.

We ALL got sunburned. It was hot and we didn't plan on getting burned.

The girls practing their singing while Nathan and I clean up from the camping trip. They LOVE High School Musical.
Until next time, Have a "Fabulous" Day!
2 comments:
Great and Cute pictures.Looks like you guys had fun camping. Your girls are getting so big.
Awesome pics. Sarah told me all about it and how much fun you guys all had. It's great to see the pictures of what she talked about!!
Post a Comment