Bo had a great time playing baseball. She loved her games and she is glad it is over. We had fun going to her games and watching her play. Sometimes we had to remind her to play hard( because she is only five) but overall she did great. She is doing really well overall. She is very sad that school is getting out next week. She did good in school. She is totally ready for full day kindergarten. She is ready to learn how to read, but I'm not quite ready to teach her. I hope to over the summer. She loves disneyland and she will talk your ear off. She totally talks to strangers in every store that we go into. She is going to be a social butterfly.
Our ALL-STAR.
Bo's All Star Team. Friday May 16, 2008. According to Bo, they won.
Bo is so cute. She had fun hitting the ball. She was so good that they put her on the ALL-STAR TEAM.
Bo's T-ball team. She was the only girl. They are all neighborhood kids.
Look closely at Bo's feet. She has the cutest "ready position". The coach put her in many different positions. Most of the time she could stop the ball using her whole body. She did a good job.
Bo was on a T-Ball league and she was number #1.
Jane is doing great. She has four teeth coming in on top. She loves to eat, play and hang around and on Mommy. I keep saying, mamma. So someday she might even say it. She just laughs when I say mamma. She is totally a girly girl. We are at the stage at church where we are walking the halls. I don't think I've been able to go to relief socity for two weeks now (my not so favorite stage). She is a few months from walking.
Jane is doing great. She has four teeth coming in on top. She loves to eat, play and hang around and on Mommy. I keep saying, mamma. So someday she might even say it. She just laughs when I say mamma. She is totally a girly girl. We are at the stage at church where we are walking the halls. I don't think I've been able to go to relief socity for two weeks now (my not so favorite stage). She is a few months from walking.
1 comment:
Cute Pictures. I love checking your blog to see what you're up to since we rarely see you guys!! Of course these days I don't see anyone. Well take care and glad your family is doing well!!
Post a Comment