Wednesday, August 13

Happy Birthday Dad!

WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TERRIBLY. HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY.
As for our first two days of school heres the report: The second I got Bo off to school I was cleaning up messes by little miss Jane. She loves to get into the garbage. I have swatted her hands a few times and she just cries. I hate breaking her little heart, but she must learn the lesson. Cereal and if you notice her little hand, she is eating Bo's leftover sausage. Yummy.


My friends from the ward invited us to Breakfast on the first day of school. That really helped the day move by faster. Bo got home and got off the right bus stop and this is what she said about her first day, "Did you like school?" Huh Huh. I couldn't more out of her at all that day. The second day she went and came home and she was all bright red. She said she was "sweaty", but she liked it. About 1 hour later she crashed. She was so tired. But overall, I get the impression, she likes school. Yea!


Little Miss Jane is growing up. She now can drink out of a sippy cup. She loves getting into things and I am now having to baby proof my house. Oh well.



Have a great week.
Love, Carrie




1 comment:

Tami Farrer said...

Jane is so cute. Miss her so much. Come visit again soon.

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X