I have not had anything happen to our litte family this week, except me getting sick. I have had no big messes, no problems with the kids, and nothing to write about. It seems really quite different.
Bo finally got her new teacher Ms. Queen and really loves to learn. She also loves talking about her friend, Isaac. He even called the house the other day to have her come play. LOL.
Bree doesn't know what to do without Bo around. Anybody up for a game of Go Fish? That is her favorite game right now and WOW we play it a lot.
Jane is afraid of Balloons. We set some up for her birthday and she started crying. Later On, I had some smaller ones upstairs and got them out to see if she was still afraid. YEP she was. Kinda interesting.
Nathan has taken the girls to the river the last few weekends and loves it. It is fun, however he and I never seem to remember the camera.
Hope all is well with your families.
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment