Sunday, October 26

Cousins and Jack-O-Lanterns!

Our Saturday started by having to go to Costco for food shopping. I then had to run to a friend's baby shower. She is due Nov 10. She is having a girl. After the shower, I came home to COUSINS!Jackson, Carson, Jane, Ressa, Bo, Lauren, and Bree playing together. They had so much fun. Except Jackson I guess he was bored.
Jane loves playing outside. However, yesterday with all the cousins, the sidewalk chalk got left out and Jane decided to eat it. YUMMY!
I had to get it out of her teeth. Beautiful Huh?

After the cousins left, Nathan made dinner. He made an awesome ground pork sloppy joe.
It was great. However, don't ask for the recipe because I think he made it up. He made joe's with them and we had our first yellow squash from the garden. It was GREAT!
Thanks Nathan!
After dinner was cleaned up we carved pumpkins as a family.
It was Awesome!
Bree's and Bo's pumpkins.
Bo wouldn't even put her hand in the pumpkin, so I did most of the work, but they turned out cute.


Our pumpkins being displayed.


My Jack-0-Lantern.
Don't ask Nathan about my cheating.
He laughed at my pumpkin.


Our pumpkins!

I know I did the pictures backwards, but oh well.








I had so much fun. It was a great family evening together. I love my little family.
I will be out of town for DISNEYLAND this weekend, and will post pictures of HALLOWEEN when we get back.
Happy Halloween!
Love you all,
Carrie



2 comments:

Sarah Rowley said...

Love the pics! You do have a great little family! Thanks again for watching the "cousins" even if you are boring! Ha ha! Have a great time at Disneyland! Happy Halloween!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Cute pictures! Cooper wouldn't put his hand in the pumpkin either, well that is until Tyrel was done and was putting a knife threw it and Cooper wanted to put the guts back in!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X