Wednesday Night when Nathan was at Mutual I was waiting for him to come home and was sitting on the couch and noticed Bo's tooth was really loose. I said Lets pull your tooth out. Well. for Bo that was the end of the world. She started crying, saying everyone told her it would hurt. She cried for about 5 minutes before I sat her down and told her what was going to happen. Then I told her she could pull it out and that made her feel better. We sat there for what seemed like an hour and wiggled and pulled and wiggled and pulled. She got braver and braver as she could feel it coming out. Then she pulled it out. I was so proud of her!!!
I also noticed the new tooth coming in right behind it. So it was time.

That night the tooth fairy came and gave her .50 cents. She was so excited.


Our baby isn't a baby anymore!
It was funny because Nathan said to her that she would start losing more teeth and she just wondered what that was going to bring next. ???
She is a funny yet sensitive girl when it comes to fear.
Carrie
1 comment:
Congrats Bo you are so getting so big!! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!
Post a Comment