Thursday, December 17

Saying Goodbye to a Family Favorite

Every Christmas for as long as I can remember (20 years +) my mom has made a cheeseball. We love it. Well ,this will be the last Christmas I will be making it. It seems Kraft has stopped making one key ingredient-Roka Blue Cheese. My mom called and even went online to find the product and no more are being sold. So you see I have one of the last jars! I thought about selling the jar on Ebay or something like that, but it is worth so much more to me that what I could sell it for. I will relinquish all the memories for one last time.
Thanks mom for all the wonderful cheeseballs. I will truly miss that.

1 comment:

MALEISA said...

Man. I totally feel your pain, and I'm not even kidding. I love me some cheeseball! I do have a very yummy recipe. Let me know when you have worked through the grief of losing your family's traditional cheeseball.....

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X