Tuesday, June 29

Bo's first gift wrapping job

So we are going to Carson and Jackson's birthday party this week. I had the girls help me wrap their presents. I had the intention to TEACH Bo how to wrap. I was wrapping the blue one and I was going to help with the second one. WELL, the phone rang and I was talking to my friend and I guess we talked too long. BO had done it all by herself. I looked at it and Bo saw my face. She said, Does it look good mommy? I didn't know what to say, so I told her the truth." Well not really Bo. I was going to teach you but you decided to do it by yourself. Then I told it was okay, because really they just rip open the presents anyways." I think she had fun wrapping because she used SO MUCH tape. For a 7 year old that is as good as it gets!!


No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X