So I have been thinking about this month's primary theme. I know I am not in primary anymore but I have two cute girls that are. So this month's theme is Jesus Christ is a God of miracles. I was thinking about a definition of what a miracle is. A miracle is an everyday or natural occurrence.
I would like to for the next little while post some miracles that have happened in my life.
Miracle #1-I have gotten up at 5am this whole week and gone running. Tomorrow I will run a LONG RUN which will be 3 miles. I am very excited thanks to the CRG-Committed Runners Group-Friends that are training for the Shun the Sun Skin Cancer Run to be held in November. This will be my first run-probably going to be the 10k.
I hope that all you have miracles in your lives.
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment