Jane turned 3 yesterday. She was was so sick all weekend. I finally took her to the doctor on her birthday and she has strep throat. She is on an antibiotic as we speak but can't seem to kick the fever. She happened to feel better when it was time to open her presents and so we were lucky to see a smile on her face. These were from her sisters, Dora movie, Dora kite, and Dora swim toy.
Mommy and Daddy gave her the doll Jessie. Thanks to the Grandmas for the money. She carried it around for a while until I took it so it wouldn't get lost. She is so funny.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jane! That's so sad she was so sick on her birthday. Poor little girl! I hope she start feeling better.
Poor girl! but at least she felt better in time to open presents!!
Well, I guess I called it! Chad said I was silly for thinking Jane had strep when I hadn't even seen her, but fever AND vomitting is a pretty good indicator. Glad she is doing better! Happy Birthday, Jane!
Post a Comment