
So last night we had some friends come over for dinner and swimming. I have been wanting to make Texas Sheet cake for sometime now. Being on this challenge as limited my baking moments, but I needed a dessert. So I made it. I was lucky and had all the ingredients on hand. It turned out great and tasted DELICIOUS!!!


Jane loves to help me in the kitchen. She gets out the sugar and flour buckets and stands on them. She loves to help too. Sometimes it is too much help. Like getting flour all over. Oh well it is a start for her baking skills.
I think I like the Texas Sheet cake better than brownies, even though they are similar. It was yummy!
Carrie
2 comments:
what a yummy tradition for you and Jane! You have such beautiful, happy girls!!!
Love,
Christa
p.s. thanks sooo much for dinner the other night, it was tremendous!!! Your the best!
Way to go on the sheet cake. I used to hate brownies and love Texas sheet cake and I hate chocolate cake. Your right they are similar, but for some reason better!!
Post a Comment