Wednesday, January 26

Crying Eyes!

I know this is not an attractive picture but for the past week I have suffered some kind of allergy. It makes my eyes itch so bad. I've also had red red eyes, sneezing and a runny nose. My left eye was swollen last night and it was given me an awful headache. I haven't put make up on in a week because they itch to bad. Well I hope it doesn't last to much longer. I really do miss mascara.


Bo and Bree were both student of the month. They both showed character traits in fairness. Their teachers nominated them and gave them a certificate and ribbon. They got to go eat lunch-pizza up on stage. They were both very excited about this.

3 comments:

Sarah Rowley said...

I am so sorry, Carrie! My eyes are burning for you, just thinking about it! Hope they clear up soon!

Johnson Family said...

man, allergies are the pits!! hope it goes away soon.
Great job students of the month!!!!

Despain Family said...

I hope you are starting to feel better. Being sick or having allergies is the pits.

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X