Wednesday, March 23

Spring Break-Sea World 2011

Day 1-Sea World March 17, 2011 Happy St. Patrick's Day!! We were so LUCKY to spend the day at Sea World with the Chad and Sarah Rowley Family!!!
Our first stop was the Sea Lion show. It was really FUNNY!!! Then after the show we walked straight over to the shark encounter. The girls liked this one, especially the tunnel under the exhibit.


Then we did STAR FISH!! I love how it gives them on HANDS experience. They get to look and TOUCH!


Thanks Uncle Chad for helping me touch the Star fish.
Bree is so daring. She is never afraid of anything. She is a real go getter. She loves to be involved.

After the shark encounter exhibit the older kids went with Sarah and Chad on the River Rapids Ride. They got soaking WET and stayed wet for most of the day. They were warned they would get wet and not to complain. They did an okay job I guess, but while they were on that ride I took Jane and her cousin Lauren Rowley to the Sesame Street Show. They liked it. It was 4D!!!

THE REASON FOR SEA WORLD- SHAMU SHAMU SHAMU!!!




The girls were told by their daddy to give Shamu a kiss for him because he was not able to go with us. The girls were so disappointed they couldn't give Shamu a big kiss. Jane kept saying we couldn't because we would have to get in the water and we couldn't because we would get wet. So funny!!!

Kiddie Rides


We spent all day at the park until 6pm. It was beautiful and fun. The kids did great!! I somehow managed it without Nathan. Even though he was missed immensely.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Sea World! Your girls are so cute!

Johnson Family said...

I love keeping up with you via blogs! It looks like you guys had such a wonderful time!!!! What a great experience! Did you get a good deal on tickets? we are trying to find deals for our trip to Cali the first week in June. Any ideas?
Christa

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X