Thursday, March 10

Spring Cleaning+Bo+Bree=Beautiful!!!

So the dreaded picture day came yesterday but for some reason my girls were really happy and good about. I let them pick out their favorite "nice" outfit. Bree loves this dress! She said she wanted her hair pulled back out and around her face. It was actually really cute.
Bo wanted her hair curled!!! Every Sunday I try and do Bo's hair really nice. She has long hair and can't stand her hair done. She says it EVERY TIME-DO I HAVE TO DO THIS?? YES I SAY. Well to my surprise she said she wanted her hair curled. I did BIG curls and it looked good.
So this month I have wanted to do things different. I picked a few things that needed to be done and started my SPRING CLEANING! This was a simple one. I went to the dollar store and wanted some organizing materials. COULDN'T FIND THE RIGHT SIZE!! I actually found these at TARGET for a dollar. YEA!!
BEFORE



AFTER
This was a project. My husband really helped me a lot and I THANK him from the bottom of my heart. This bedroom set was mine when I was a girl. OVER a year ago when Jane was just a baby we had this mirror next to her crib and she knocked it over and it broke. It has sat in the girls closet well for a long time. About a month ago Bo came to me and said mom," Can we please rearrange our room?" I said not right now. So then I got the bug to clean their room and rearrange it. I remember rearranging my room when I was a girl. I did it all the time, so it brought back memories. Well this room only had a few places to put things, but we did it. I made Nathan take the mirror and get redone. Then he hang it up for us-real good this time!!
IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!-The only problem it had to be hung above the white line and so the girls can't really see their faces. A few things I still don't have to complete the room-A rug for the floor-the old one got really dirty and a white chair for their desk. Soon enough though. Garage sales and Good will here I come!


We had bought magnet boards in UTAH a long time ago. I asked Nathan to hang that up too. Looks good.
I had the small dresser in the closet and wanted it in the room to make the bedroom set complete. I liked being able to hang everything up.

Bo took these pictures all by herself. SO funny!!

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X