
Tuesday May 31 the day after Memorial Day we went to Desert Oasis Aquatic Center off of Alma School and Elliot. It was the best. It opened at 10am. We got there at 10:45 and nobody was there. It was fun. It had a few little slides and a whale for Jane. It had a big slide for the older girls. We brought a sack lunch and stayed about 4 hours. The girls had a blast. Bo just kept going down that slide over and over. Bree kinda stayed by Jane and I for a while. It was great.




Wednesday June 1- We went to a morning Matinee and saw Hoodwinked Too. The girls laughed and Jane learned a line from the movie, and kept repeating over and over and over. It was cute. Then that afternoon we tackled the office for a while. I had to go thru all the stuff the girls brought home from school the last week of school. I went thru their backpacks ets. This was one whole bag from them.

Then over the past year I have kept a bin where I have put all their school stuff. It filled up one whole bin. Well now I don't know what to do with it?? Do I keep it? Throw it away? How do I keep the memories? I just don't know what to do. Oh well I will figure it out.

Thursday June 2 - We met up with our cousins the Rowleys at Mesquite Aquatic Center off of Val Vista and Riggs. It was fun. They had more options then the last center we went too, but it was much busier. They had two slides, a lazy river, a bucket dumping water, a diving board and lap swimming pool etc. We spent four hours their and it was fun. Thanks Sarah for inviting us!


Jane and Bree had a hard time getting in the water. They were cold. I caught Jane playing by the wall doing Karate. It was cute. She has a funny sense of humor.

We ate treats there- skittles, starbursts, and Lauren had a slushie. She was nice to share it with my girls.
Friday June 3 National Donut Day. I bought the girls donuts, because the closest donut shop Dunkin Donuts said you had to purchase a drink to get a free donut. I didn't want to do that, so we ordered a dozen. Any way you look at it, the girls love donuts.



Our 12th Anniversary. My kind and sweet Sister-in-Law Sarah Rowley volunteered to come from Coolidge, AZ to babysit and sleep over at our house so my husband could celebrate our anniversary. We stayed in a hotel in Scottsdale. But my favorite was our dinner reservations at THE MELTING POT. We have never eaten their and it was FANTASTIC!!! We ordered the BIG NIGHT OUT meal for two. It is a fondue style restaurant. We had our appetizer, a cheese fondue. Then we had a salad, then our main entree, and that was yummy too. We had all types of meats, and a couple of vegetables that you dip into this fondue style of cooking. Then you have like 10 sauces to dip the meat in. It was delicious.


The best of course was the Dessert fondue. Yin and Yang chocolate with all sorts of yummy things like strawberries, brownies, cakes, marshmallows, and my favorite rice krispie treats.






I love my husband and am so happy to be married to him. Love you babe!!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Happy Anniversary! The Melting Pot Rocks!!! We miss you!
Post a Comment