I know I will be wearing them too!!!
Head Bands
Head Bands
Magnets
So our ward has started this craft. We go to the church every Wednesday from 10-12 and bring whatever we want to work on-unfinished projects etc. So the first few weeks I didn't bring anything because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do or become for that matter. I then got all my crafts organized, put together etc. I was ready. I started with the ideas that I had on hand. Magnets. I needed more magnets for my fridge and for the girls big magnet board hanging in their closet. These are the ones I made.
So the last few three weeks I have made hair clips, headbands, magnets and a baby shower gift. Don't get fooled making all of these things does cost money. AND most sites always say that you can make things on a budget, because they had them laying around and found a use for them. THEY STILL HAD TO PAY FOR THEM!!! So yes my crafts did cost money and it was hard at first getting all the materials before the Wednesday actually came, but it was fun to do!!!
2 comments:
your crafts are soooo cute!! I LOVE the halloween clips! Sorry I wasn't there to give you any clips on Wed. Morgan and I went on a trip, just the two of us!!
I do have a bunch of clips and spiders and stuff if you need to make anymore. Maybe we can make them for their cousins too. That would be a fun gift. Where did you get your halloween ribbon? that is the last thing I need to find.
I am really glad we have a place to gather and craft and socialize, you ladies are awesome.
p.s. I heard it was "Carrie Day" on Wednesday with all the Carrie's that showed up! he he
your crafts are soooo cute!! I LOVE the halloween clips! Sorry I wasn't there to give you any clips on Wed. Morgan and I went on a trip, just the two of us!!
I do have a bunch of clips and spiders and stuff if you need to make anymore. Maybe we can make them for their cousins too. That would be a fun gift. Where did you get your halloween ribbon? that is the last thing I need to find.
I am really glad we have a place to gather and craft and socialize, you ladies are awesome.
p.s. I heard it was "Carrie Day" on Wednesday with all the Carrie's that showed up! he he
Post a Comment