
One day I did a little project with the girls called, Pumpkin Patch. I got the idea online. You cut a potato in half and let the girls dip it into paint and then you can add whatever you want to your pumpkin once it dries. The girls and I wanted sticks. So as you can see they had their own imaginations and ideas. The little dots are small pumpkins. Jane's even has a haunted house too. So creative. I totally imagined something different in my mind when I started this project, but I let them do it all themselves and this is what we ended up with.
One night Nathan and I went on a date to see this new Haunted house in Mesa. It was a fun and a scary night. When we got home the babysitter had the girls make these paper plate pumpkins. So cute. They had little messages on them.
Bo's:This is for you Mom. Because I love you. You're love pumpkin, Bo
Bree's:This is for you mom as little pumpkin patch mom.
Jane's: Her name. She is working on spelling her name and writing it. It is way cute!!!

I brought home these chocolates for the girls from the Haunted House. Edible Ears. Crazy!!

I love my husband and my girls for the wonderful moments and memories that are mine as their wife and mother!!
No comments:
Post a Comment