Sunday, January 8

New Year New Goals

Our little family always seems to start the new year off being sick. Bo had a cough starting before Christmas break. Bree came down with the cough and then I gave her medicine and she got better real fast. Nathan came down with a cough, then the flu with the fever and chills. Jane came down with the flu. I was the only one lucky enough not to get it. Jane got better but it took about a week. Nathan's cough still lingers but he now has the head cold with all the drainage and snot. He is the only one that is still sick.
We celebrated the New Year early at 10:00pm and watched it on TV. The girls toasted with 7-up and then went to bed. They were happy. I went to bed and didn't even bring in the New Year.
Nathan said there was lots of fireworks and noise, but I didn't hear them. I can't seem to make it to midnight. I am not much of a night person.
I have pictures that I took with my Iphone but I don't know how to get them off my computer to my blog. Nathan keeps telling me that the phone takes better pictures but I have to figure how to download them to my blog. Sorry no pictures.
This past week has flown by and the girls went back to school. I was happy and they were happy to go. We spent some more time with Nathan's parents before they flew back to Washington.
I am working on putting together some goals for the New Year and will post soon about them.
Love,
Carrie

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X