Sunday, May 13

Happy Mothers Day!!
My day was has been very nice. I woke up to my husband wishing me a Happy Mother's day. He then got up and helped the girls make me breakfast. They got the idea from the friend. It was called Breakfast Waffle sandwiches. It was gross, but don't tell my girls. We got to go to church as a family which was a blessing. Nathan is the Elders Quorom President in our ward and is usually gone Sunday mornings to meetings. It was really  nice to have him home, make breakfast, and get the girls ready for church. We went to church and it was a nice meeting. I felt the spirit and I really liked this man Bro. Hall's talk. He talked about service and compassion. It truly was great. After the Sacarment meeting the Primary does something each year called Mystery Mom. They bring us in one a time and ask us certain questions. They children have to guess. It was fun. The girls love it. I was blessed to do in both Sr. and Jr. Primary. We have the best primary leaders.
After that we came home, and Nathan has fixed all the meals today. We had lunch and then took a nap. It was nice and relaxing. Nathan made us dinner and it was yummy. He made pork stir fry. He added spinach to our dinner and it was great.
We played dominoes.
My girls were extra nice and special to me.
I love my family.
I love being a mom.
Today has brought me so much joy!!!


 Bo made me this homemade coupon booklet. Some money to spend YEA!! and the sweetest little note. I could tell she really tried to be honest in her compliments to me as a mother.
Here is what she said:
To Mom:
There was once a mom a really nice mom
She helped her kids with their problems
She takes good care of her home
She helps us pray
She married dad in the temple
That makes us a forever family.
It was so cute. It made me cry.
I love my Bo.
I also have a wonderful Mother.
I love you Mom.

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X