Wednesday, January 16


My Journey of this New Year 2013, begins with one little word Capable. I am a blog follower and I found this through Instagram, and decided to give it a try. It took me forever to think of a word, but decided on this one.
I want to show my Faith in the Savior Jesus Christ and be capable to handle all the trials and blessing that will come my way this year. 
I made this necklace to remind me what I am capable of and what I want to accomplish this year. I found this tutorial here. As I was doing this on my kitchen table with a block of wood, it was not working. I thought I know this CAN be done, but how?? So I researched some more and realized it needed to be done ON cement. Yes Cement!! It worked just perfectly. It is not perfect, but it is mine. I am not usually a necklace wearer but it will be with me on my journey for this new year. I am wearing it right now!
I hope your New Year (YES IT IS ALREADY JAN. 15 ALREADY) brings you joy!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

What an awesome word!!!!! And the necklace will remind you every step of the way! Oh, and your friends will cheer you on too!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X