This is our pot at the end of the Rainbow.
Jane is sitting up and getting into everything. She loves crawling all over the place. I must baby proof my house, I guess.
Well these last few weeks have been good. Nathan has been working more and he flew to California on Friday the 14th to pick up another truck from the LA base. He had a tire blowout on the last part of his trip and he was lucky he could control it. He didn't get home until about 11:30 and couldnt get in the house becuase I locked it and fell asleep. He tried calling on the phone, and pounding on the door. I finally woke up and let him in. He was so mad. Oh well. I had just gone to bed becuase Jane was up late. What do you do?
We are going to the Easter Pageant this week at the Temple. I am so excited. Bree prayed the other day to go to the Jesus thing on the fridge. It was so cute.
Well Enjoy your week, everybody.
Love, Carrie
This is the FIRST picture that Bo drew for me that actually has the correct colors for things. This is for me but it is Emily and Clifford the BIG RED DOG. She drew a rainbow because she loves knows that they are my favorite. She is such a sweatheart. She always is trying to make me happy, and she does.
Bo is now involved with Baseball. She is the only girl. The next post I will post some pictures of her playing ball. She says that she is now done with it, because she "gets to sweaty". She loves to wear this shirt we got her for Valentines day. One week she almost wore it every other day.
Bree is now pody trained. YEA! I ran out of pull ups one night and put underwear on her and that has been the last of diapers for her. She has had only a few accidents, but it was to be expected. She loves saying that she is potty trained and she now wants Jane to go potty in the toilet. She is so funny. Now the only thing left is her thumb. We might just have to cut it off. HA HA.
1 comment:
Carrie the girls are so cute. I can't believe how big Jane is getting. We are looking forward to coming. Cute Blog.
Post a Comment