Grandpa and Girls. We love you Grandpa!
Whitney holding Camryn Ashdown. Harlee Farrer, Caitlyn and Cadence Ashdown and Bo and Bree Perrins.
Our week started off Saturday we had Sarah and Chad Rowley and Walt and LeaAnn Sharp over with everybody for a BBQ. It was Awesome. It was yummy food. Thanks to everybody for coming and bringing the food you did. The kids just played and I even played a few games with them in the backyard. We have such great kids. Sunday we went to church and then had another good meal, steak. I think we ate very well this week. Thanks MOM and DAD. Monday it was the hottest day of the week. It reached 99. We decided to stay at our house and let the kids play in the backyard. Aubrey and Kids showed up late that afternoon and we played some more. We bought some little swimming pools and the kids played ALL day outside. It was great. Nate and Casey went and got the air hockey table and we played that too. We played games and then we had Ham and Potatoes for dinner. For FHE we went and saw the Photography display, "Reflections of Christ" at the temple. It was amazing. The pictures were so beautiful. I am so thankful for my Savior and His gospel. Wednesday is the only day I can't seem to remember. Thursday Aubrey left for home and we went shopping in the morning and then let the kids play at the castle in the afternoon. We went and showed Tami and shop and said Hi to Lenny, the secretary. We had ice cream too. Then we came home and made ribs for dinner and went to Bo's baseball game. Those ribs were delicious. Nate's famous ribs. I think we were so tired we just hung out the rest of the night, or I think they played dominoes while I picked up the house. Friday we went more shopping and then we went to the school carnival. Nate and Casey and Dad went and played racquetball while the women took the kids to the carnival. They had snow cones, got their faces painted and Caitlyn even rock climbed. We came back to the house and had fast food for dinner. Saturday they left really early in the morning.
WE MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANKS FOR A GREAT WEEK.
Jordan Ashdown asleep on the couch. He was the only one I didn't have a bed for. He said he was fine on the couch. It was different having a teenager in the house. He tried to sleep in, but not in this noisy house.
Tuesday April 15. We went to the Phoenix Zoo. It was hot, but the kids did great. We didn't see a lot of the animals, but we did get to see the little Orangatane in a box. It was cute. Jordan, Whitney and I went to stingray bay. It was cool. Whitney wouldn't put her hand in the water. That's okay they were slimy. Then we came home and had lunch and then we went to Cici's Pizza for dinner and then to the Drive-Inn. We saw Nim's Island. That was a fun day. The kids were worn out and they slept on the way home. We had to carry them up to bed.
Grandma Ashdown and Baby Jane. She wasn't holding still, but Grandma still held her. We really enjoyed this beautiful day outside.
Grandpa Ashdown holding baby Camryn. They were watching all the kids go by. She was playing with water. She actually was holding still. It must have been Grandpa.
WE MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANKS FOR A GREAT WEEK.
Tami and Jax sitting outside for a few minutes. Jax just woke up from his nap. All the kids were outside riding bikes and jeeps. They had a blast. Tami and Harlee and Jax Farrer came and stayed the week with us. We had a good time. I felt bad Tami had allergies, but she got some Sudafed and felt better. I think her kids loved playing with all of their cousins. 
Everybody playing Dominoes. We didn't play a lot of games. We mostly shopped.
Baby Jane got her two bottom teeth the last few weeks. She has been cranky. I just noticed yesterday her four top teeth are coming in too. Tami had cereal here for baby Jax and She left it so I started feeding it to her. She loves the oatmeal with bananas. She has had more baby food and cereal the last few days. Saturday night after everybody left we moved her out of our room into another room with a pack-n-play and she slept thru the night for the first time. Last night however she cried for along time, but I didn't get up and get her. She will learn soon enough. She will be moved into the girls room when she is sleeping thru the night.
We had a great week. We miss you all already.
Love you all,
Carrie
2 comments:
We miss you too. Thanks for a great week. Harlee keeps asking to go and play with her cousins.
How fun!! I am glad you all had so much fun!! I am jealous of the nice outdoor weather. It would be warm here if the wind would stop blowing. Your family it a lot of fun, too bad I couldn't come say hi!!
Post a Comment