Tuesday, April 8

Nathan is NOT allowed to leave town!

Nathan went to Utah again, for work. I was cleaning out the girls closet and came across this. I was so scared. I HATE spiders. I called Jamie and she called a friend to come over and take care of it. I wouldn't go near it. It is FAKE, but was real to me. Bo and Caitlyn found the spider at the park the other day and brought it home. I had no idea, and to my BIG surprise it was in the closet. I was mad at Bo for this. I told her to never bring home a toy spider ever again.
Baby Jane standing up.
She loves to use those "little" legs. She loves to crawl everywhere and then wants to stand up on everything. Her favorite spot is the stairs. I think we might be in for some trouble. She has fallen over so many times. She doesn't know how to get down after she stands up. She just cries, or falls over and then cries. Soon she will be able to balance.

This week has been a good one. However, I am so tired from deep cleaning my house. I have only a few rooms left. It is a lot of hard work, but it is very rewarding. I wonder because I have had the time, which few people have, but I started last Tuesday. It has been serious cleaning for one week. I hope to finish by Friday. We shall see. AND NO, I do not hire out.
Did you get to watch General Conference?
LOVED IT!
It was truly spiritually rewarding. A few of my favorite talks were Elder Nelson and Elder Ballard's. I am also thankful for President Monson. I loved his talks too.
If you didn't get to watch it, download them and listen to them. It was great.
Getting EXCITED, 4 more days and my family will be here.
See ya later,
Carrie

3 comments:

Tami Farrer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami Farrer said...

We are so excited to come and visit. See ya Saturday.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

How funny with the spider!! you crack me up. Way to go on the deep cleaning, want to do mine next!!? I am not even allowed to vaccuum right now. Tyrel is doing a great job on cleaning when he's around though!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X