Tuesday, April 1

All FOOLS DAY! -Are you wise or foolish?

The Question I have for you is, ARE YOU SAVED?
I hope that the answer is YES.
Thanks Mom and Dad. I really had a great time in Utah. Especially the night we stayed up until 1am talking about the Ten Virgins parable found in Matthew 25. It was a good discussion on Salvation and what we can do to put oil in our lamps. I learned so much, and am grateful for the testimonies of Matt, Aubrey, and Dad. I know that Jesus is my Savior and the Bridegroom and we must be prepared to meet him. Remember ONE drop at a time. I love you ALL.

Matthew Quigley and Me. We were just chillin' before I left to go to the airport. We had a good time in Utah. We miss Matt and Aubrey and family. We are so excited that they are coming to visit this month.


LET IT SNOW. On March 30, 2008. 2-6 inches in the valley. Utah needed it, however I didn't.


Sunday March 30, 2008. I woke up to SNOW. I couldn't believe it. I was really excited to come back to HOT Arizona. It was beautiful for a moment though.

Taking a break for lunch. We had worked out many details. We got so much done, but there still is a lot of work to sell the house. GOOD LUCK, Ray, Connie X2, and Francine.

Dad, Amy and Aunt Connie going through 2 Filing Cabinets. Most of the stuff was thrown out, however it dated back into the 40's.

This is the "before" picture of cleaning out Grandpa's house. We saved most of this stuff for Uncle Ray.
We cleaned out Grandpa Walters house for Mom Ashdown. This was the "after" picture. We worked all day long. Grandpa had saved a lot of things. We made several trips to Good Will.



The Girls New Easter Dress. When Bo put her dress on for the first time that Sunday, I really thought she looked liked a princess. She reminded me of Cinderella.
March is over. No more dimes. Only pennies for us the next few months. Easter was great. Utah was cold, and Baby Jane is really bugging us. Thanks to everyone who helped us this last weekend. We are so glad to be back together. We really missed each other.

April will bring Spring Break, Spring Cleaning, Spring Vacation to Disneyland and Bree's 3rd birthday. We will keep you informed.
Love, Carrie

1 comment:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

What adorable Easter dresses!! The one thing that I miss about not having a girl- the shopping!! Glad your trip went so well!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X