
Our friends the Bloomfields had Baby bunny rabbits. They were so cute. We went and spent the afternoon playing with them, however the girls weren't quite sure how to pick them up. They loved it though.

How cute is that? Bree holding a baby bunny rabbit.

Bo holding a baby rabbit.

Feeding the rabbits. Carrots yummy!

Baby Jane's first Easter. She is as cute as a bunny.

After coloring Easter eggs the girls played all day together. They did so good, however they did act like monkeys at times. The girls love playing on the trampoline, poor cadence couldn't do it.

Coloring Easter Eggs after the Easter egg hunt. The girls would not look at the camera.

Bo sitting with the Easter Bunny. Bree was too scared. She cried when I asked her to go with me.

Bree searching for Easter Eggs. They had a ton of Easter eggs. The little kids were able to go to a separate lawn to find their eggs. Nathan had Caitlyn and Bo and they got scammed in their eggs. They only got 8 eggs. I was opening the eggs for them, and I swear they were filled with "Grandma candy". In one egg I found just peanuts, go figure.

The last week I have been working in the front yard only 1 hour a day. I have been cleaning out the front island. While I was working the girls were climbing the tree.

Dad Ashdown, YOU will be so proud of your daughter. For the first time ever, I mowed a lawn. Nathan has been busy with work and it was getting long and so I decided to mow it. At first I didn't know how to start the lawn mower, but then I got it started and it was pretty easy. I had messed up on the lines in the lawn, but it still looked good.
Tuesday March 18, 2008. We went to the largest outdoor Easter Pageant in the world, right here in Mesa, AZ. The name of it is "Jesus the Christ." It is a story about the life of Jesus. It was really good. We got dinner at subway and left early(probably too early) to get seats. The girls did really good. They liked it. I love the ending when Christ is on top of the mountain. It is so neat. If you haven't seen it yet, come and see it next year. I will be in Utah next week to help Mom Ashdown. So until later
Chow,Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment