The Jones Cabin
Pinetop, Arizona
We left my house around 4pm. We drove to Globe, Arizona and had dinner at Judy's. I ordered the mini cheeseburgers and most of the other ladies order the french Dip, except LeaAnn had a chicken sandwich, which she could not decide what to order and so Erin ordered for her, and it ended up being gross. Sorry LeaAnn. We left and drove to the cabin and arrived around 8pm. We unloaded our stuff, picked our bedrooms and sat down and relaxed. Rebecca Magnum lives in Showlow, and she came over and her house is about 20 minutes or so from the cabin. She showed up and we started setting up the Wii. It was fun, we got to actually create our own selves. That took a while. Then we played the Wii. We first bowled. I could NOT bowl. Everybody had fun and did great. I kept dropping the bowling ball. I am not that coordinated.
Then we Boxed.
It was hilarious. LeaAnn an Sarah kept getting closer and closer to each other and to the TV. It ended up being a TIE.
We stayed up until 1am talking and playing. It was fun. We went to bed and we slept great. I think I woke up around 5 or 5:30 because the sun came shining through my window. Then I went back to sleep until 7am. I showered and got ready and then Rebecca had made these wonderful homemade waffles with Coconut Syrup for breakfast. So Delicious. We all got ready and then hit the town. I think we went to Wal-mart and decided that we really didn't need anything there. We went to lunch at Mountain Thai. That was so yummy. We all picked different dishes and then we shared them all. It was great. After lunch we headed to Safeway for some food for the next day and then we went back to the cabin and just sat out on the porch and talked and talked and talked and talked. It was so relaxing. Sarah, LeaAnn and Erin went and got pedicures and Carmen, Rebecca, Amber and I just talked. It was so fun getting to know everybody. They got back and we went out to dinner at Red Devil Restaurant. We had a another bad experience, Sorry again to LeaAnn and Erin. Their Calzone was not cooked all the way. The rest of the food was good. A funny story was Carmen had put her whole order in when she was just asking for drinks. Then the waitress came back and asked for our orders and she said,
"I already got yours darling." It was really funny. After dinner we went and got Ice Cream.
SO GREAT. We went back to the cabin and played guitar hero. After that they played dominoes but I was really tired and went to bed.
We played Wii all night, and we had to Pee all day.

All the same except me, Carrie Perrins.
Rebecca playing guitar hero. She set up the Wii for us. We went to Rebecca's house and grabbed guitar hero and played for hours.

All the same except me, Carrie Perrins.
We played guitar hero on the Wii. LeaAnn was the winner. She was really good.
Sunday we went to Rebecca's ward for Sacrament meeting. It was good except one lady gave a very interesting talk. We laughed about her talk for a while. Then we went home made lunch and packed and cleaned up the cabin. We left and drove to Rebecca's house and had a nice visit with her and her husband. She has a cute little house. I realized just as we were leaving that I left my cell phone at the cabin. We went back and got it. Sorry Ladies.
We arrived home around 8pm. I think a good time was had by all.
Thanks so much Erin for the cabin and the laughing. IT WAS AWESOME!
Carrie
1 comment:
Looks like you had a blast. I am jealous. You've been tagged check out my website.
Post a Comment