
Nathan and I were sealed in the Mt. Timpagnos Utah Temple on June 3, 1999. The memories of that day were fun and wonderful. It was a beautiful day. I remember my dress breaking right before we were to be sealed. I had to safety pin it shut. That was funny. I remember the ceremony and kissing him across the alter. I remember taking pictures and then going to our luncheon at MiRanchito, a very good Mexican restuarant in Utah. Then we went downstairs and took a nap, And that is the truth. Nathan and I were so tired. I got up and got ready and we had pictures and then the reception in my dad's backyard. It was beautiful. While we had the reception both of our families took off to a nearby indoor american gladiators center and played. I was jealous I wanted to go. After the reception, we cut the cake and no I didnt get any on him. We had a hotel for the night right in Orem. We were going on our honeymoon to the bahamas in a couple of weeks after that. I remember dancing the last dance while everybody was cleaning up and just being in his arms. I love being his WIFE. 
When Nathan proposed to me he called and asked my dad if he could marry me and he told my dad on the phone that he was willing and ready to serve me. He has seved me for 9 years now. He is amazing when it comes to loving and serving me. Thank you babe.
I love this picture becuase when Nathan and I met at such a young age (15) we were sitting at our brother and sister's wedding just like this. So when we had our wedding day we took the exact picture. I look back at our wedding day and it was PERFECT.

When Nathan proposed to me he called and asked my dad if he could marry me and he told my dad on the phone that he was willing and ready to serve me. He has seved me for 9 years now. He is amazing when it comes to loving and serving me. Thank you babe.
I love this picture becuase when Nathan and I met at such a young age (15) we were sitting at our brother and sister's wedding just like this. So when we had our wedding day we took the exact picture. I look back at our wedding day and it was PERFECT.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY,
Carrie
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!! Best years are yet to come. We love you and hope your day is special like your marriage.
Post a Comment