Friday, June 6

JUST THE TWO OF US!

We flew over to California for our 9th Anniversary. We left around 10am and caught our flight. We arrived and picked up our rental car. We stopped for lunch and then headed to the park. We went to California Adventure first. We picked up fast passes for River Rapids and then went on California Screamin' first. That is a fun ride. It just shoots you into the air and then around and around you go. You even go upside down. I think I lost my stomach a few times. Nathan talked me into going on Paradise Pier, but I chickened out at the last minute. They let me off the ride and Nathan did that one by himself. I am afraid of Heights. It shoots you up into the air for about 1000 feet. I was so nervous. Just like our wedding night. JK. After river rapids we went over to Disneyland and hit Big Thunder, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and some other rides. That night we did dinner and it was actually cold and we didnt plan for that so we left the park earlier than planned. The next day we got up early and had breakfast at Denny's. We made it to the park about 9am. We hit Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Star Tours, Matterhorn and then head back over to adventureland. We went to whatever shows we wanted and just sat and watched people walk by. It was very fun and relaxing. We didnt get to Splash Mountain becuase it was cold that day. We watched alot of shows. I had so much FUN. I loved just being with my husband.
Disneyland. What a Magical Place. We loved it. We had so much fun. It was so nice to pick something and be able to go do it without having to baby swap or take the kids on something else while we waited. I loved our trip.

Autotopia. Cars. Samething. We got behind a slow, very slow woman who didnt know how to drive. It was still fun.


Our anniversary dinner at Downtown Disney. He ordered a yummy drink, called Italian Soda. It was delicious. I finally had to order my own, so that I wouldn't drink all of his. He ordered the swordfish and I ordered the chicken. MY meal was not that good, so he ate the rest of the chicken. I just ate french fries. (sidenote-in fact that is all I ate on this trip was fries. I gained 5 lbs I swear). Later that night I ordered room service about 10pm because I was so hungry. It was yummy and then I had cheesecake. Yummy!



We had fun on the BUZZ LIGHTYEAR RIDE. Of course Nathan won, but I did mess him up a few times by turning the cart.


Indiana Jones. We went to a lot of shows and this was one of them. It was really funny. One little girl got scared watching becuase they were fighting and she started crying for her mommy. In the end Indiana was the hero. Snakes, it had to be Snakes.
Betty Lou looking for her future husband. A really fun show that they put on right in front of The Golden Horseshoe. It was so funny. Who let the dogs out?

Me Hangin on for dear life. I did take Dramamine for the flight but it was still a rough ride. I really get motion sickness.
The bells are ringing. This is the almost exact replica on Pirates. It was really neat to go below and make out, JK.
Nathan's dream come true. Sailing around the world in a ship.

Mary Poppins and Burt.
A BIG THANKS to Casey and Jamie Ashdown for watching our kids for us. You don't know how much that meant for us.
Nathan and Carrie

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X