Monday, June 30

Update!

10 months old!


Baby Jane is standing all by herself. She took her first two steps on June 18. She will be walking soon. She is now 10 months. She loves to eat and only has a few bottles a day. She loves crackers and things she can bite. She is getting so big. She always brings a smile to my face.





Last week my friend Jamie and I added some accents to my house. It was really fun and it turned out just beautiful. I loved it. The only thing left to do is hang a picture of the temple in my house.
Thanks Jamie.




Baby Jane's first Sucker. She loved it. She almost ate the whole thing.





The girls took swimming lessons for two weeks with a lady in our ward. They did a great job. I was especially proud of Bo. She will actually go under the water now. Great Job Bo!



Baby Jane and I watching the girls swimming lessons.

Our first monsoon weather.
It came one afternoon and poured for about 30 minutes. Then it was gone. It was beautiful.











My girls and I love pajamas. You know some people are addicted to buying new shoes. I am addicted to buying new pajamas. I did find these on clearance at Kmart. $4.80. yah!

Have a great week.

Carrie

2 comments:

Tami Farrer said...

Your room turned out cute. Jane is sure a cutie. It was good visiting with you husband. It will be nice when you guys come for your visit and we can see the whole family. Love ya
Tami

Take me as I am said...

I love the picture of her and the umbrella~ SO SO cute

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X