Saturday, August 23

How to get Crayon out of clothes!

Yes after 9 years of being married I finally had something go wrong with my laundry. I usually don't have to check pockets, but for some reason I missed this all together. Bree had stuck a blue crayon into her pocket and I washed it. It stained all my clothes. It was a dark load so it wasn't that bad.
I used google and found a recipe and IT kinda WORKED. I did have to soak it in HOT water over night for the crayon to get out. There were a few spots that I couldn't get all the way out. Here's the recipe for you.
2 amounts of Tide
1 cup Oxiclean
1/2 cup 20 mule team Borax
1 cup shout liquid
1 cup white vinegar

As for my dryer I couldn't get the blue out, so it is stained. Oh well.
Carrie

1 comment:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Cute pictures of your girls!! funny now that I have two at home all day, you Sarah, and Lea Ann all have a spurt in the day where you only have one at home again!! How nice and relaxing!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X