So, Sorry I have no pictures, Nathan took the camera to work and I haven't been able to take any pictures this past week. I really miss it. Maybe, I should get my own. Well Here is what happened today.
Jane is teething. She has cried nonstop all day. And I thought a whining three year old was bad. I have given her medicine and tried to comfort her, but to no avail. So here it is 8pm and I finally had to put her to bed crying AFTER THE BIG MESS SHE MADE.
I had given her a bath and got her out and her pajamas on and then I put her in the crib in the girls room with some books and toys. I then got Bo and Bree in the bath and washed their hair and then I hear a big BOOM. I ran and as I as running Nathan was right there at the top of the stairs (Boy he is quick) with me and we went into the girls room. Jane had knocked over the mirror. It shattered into a million pieces all over the place. My heart shattered too, because that mirror was part of a bedroom set that I had from my childhood. Somehow, she knocked it over. I guess it was partly our fault, because it wasn't fastened to the wall. We kept the frame part and someday we will have it redone.
That has been the biggest mess I have had to clean up with children yet. Does anybody have a better mess?
I vacuumed. I swept. I vacuumed. I mopped. I vacuumed again. I think I finally got it cleaned up. Nathan and I carried it out to the garbage can, and he got some stuck in his hand. Poor guy.
Then I was getting my girls out of the bathtub, in a bad mood anyways and my girls were just not listening. I yelled and yelled.
Good thing we can have a new day tomorrow.
(No harm was done to my girls in the making of this day)
Carrie
4 comments:
So I have a question!! Why I am not on your friends and family list?! Is it because you love me so much more I am above that catagory!!! HAHAHA. Cute blogs. Sorry Jane is teething!!! Not fun!! We just got over hand,foot,mouth disease! That wasn't fun either!!
Sorry about the mirror it brings backs memories for me too. I am glad Jane wasn't hurt. Teething is not fun!! Love you and hope your week is better.
Hey Carrie! I found your blog through Samantha's! very cute and it's fun to see what you've been up to! Your girls are so beautiful.
I'm sorry about your terrible no good very bad day. tomorrow has GOT to be better right?
I just started a blog of my own and you are welcome to visit! it's kandhtown.blogspot.com
Have a restful night and say hi to Nate!
Hey Carrie! thanks for the note! of course you can add me. How polite are you to ask? I just went ahead and added you without asking :) It'll be nice to keep in touch. Maybe I can watch some of my cousins' kids grow up after all!!
Post a Comment