Well I have been out of Town for Two weeks and then it took me a week to get my life back in order. We had to get Bo ready for Kindergarten. We had to get the house in order and the bills, now I think I am somewhat caught up. Sorry it took me so long to get my blog updated. I still have some pictures from the visit with my parents, but I will post that later.
The Perrins Family Reunion July 21-26, 2008
Our Cabins at Zion Mountain Resort. I loved staying here. Our Cabin had two king size beds and a couch, a little table, and a small area for a fridge and microwave. We crancked the air down and it was really nice. We had so much fun.
My sister Amy and I. She was rescuing baby Jane from crying. She is so good with kids.

Moaqi Cave
Our little family at Moaqi Cave by Kanab Utah. I have driven by this cave a million times and it is NEVER open. On this trip it was. YEA! It was really neat.
Pine Lake. It wasnt really a swimming lake, but we tried.
Grandpa Falling in the river. Sorry pops.
LeaAnn, Max, and Van Sharp.
Swimming at Pine Lake, Utah. What a LAKE!
Moaqi Cave
Nathan and Eli Perrins Cliff jumping at the Grand Canyon. It looked pretty scary to me. 
Me at the top of the Grand Canyon. 
The girls at the Grand Canyon. 
Bryce Canyon: My favorite Canyon on the trip. It is so awesome. 


Hiking back out the canyon. It was supposed to be a quick and easy hike. It ended up being very hard and very hot. However, we made it, barely. 
Nathan exploring a cave all by himself. He climbed up and took some amazing pictures. 
Between the two, who do you think made it to the end first? 
Bo and Bree Perrins at Bryce National Park. 
Zion National Park
Bo in the Narrows.
A picture of the Narrows. 
Cliff Jumping. Nathan grabbed Bree and Jumped all the way in.
Thanks to all who carried Bo and Bree up the Narrows.

On Friday the last Day we decided to go back to Zion's and Hike the Narrows. I started out crossing a few of the first rivers with Jane strapped to my back, but then decided to turn around. We didn't plan very well, becuase Nathan went on and Bo and Bree and 1 water bottle. They said that they had a really good time. Bree ended turning around with Clayne and Family. Bo and Nathan even went further. Nathan said it was fun and neat. 
Nathan and Bo on our way out of the canyon hiked this trail back into where you could see most of Zion's. They said it was beautiful. It was too HOT for Dad Perrins, Bree, Jane and I. 
This was one of my favorite things about Zion. At one of the shuttle stops was this big green field and this big big TREE. I loved it. It was so beautiful. It kinda reminds me of our family trees and great they are.
Our First Trip to Zion National Canyon. The Kids starting at the left: Bo Perrins, Jori Perrins, Tucker merchant, Kade Perrins, Hayden Perrins Tyler Perrins, Sam Perrins, Blake Perrins, Brayden Perrins, and Chase Perrins. Wow what a bunch of Kids.
We had a great time at the reunion and thanks for the SCUM games. It was awesome.
Love, Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment