1. The other day I was on the computer and turned around and Jane was all the way at the top of the stairs looking down over them. The bars are thin and her head was poking thru them. Scared me to death. Bo was next to her thank goodness. I got to her in time, but I don't know what I would have down if she had fallen off the stairs.
2. Wednesday Night I put the girls to bed and Jane was playing in our computer room. I look over and she is eating something. Well I went over to her and it was a DEAD COCHROACH. She was eating the wings and playing with the rest. I grabbed her and cleaned out her mouth. Nathan got rid of the cochroach for me. I HATE bugs.
The girls finished their swimming lessons and they are great swimmers. They actually love the water and going under the water. They are really bugging me becuase they try and swim in the bathtub and they get water everywhere. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry as much about them now.
Our summer has been good. We look forward to seeing everybody soon.
Love, Carrie
2 comments:
It was so fun swimming with your girls. Bo wins for most improved. It is so fun to watch her dive for stuff under water. Bree is so cute and has no fear! Love it.
Thanks for sharing your cute girls.
Julie
Post a Comment