Bree came downstairs the other day from playing and this is what she showed me.
Funny Huh?

Five Little Shoes on One Hand.
I haven't gotten on camera yet, but baby Jane loves to give me and Nathan five. It is so cute. She starts high and then waits forever to hit your hand. Then she usually has to go and do the other person right after. It is so CUTE.

Our new addition to our family: Ariel Ressa Perrins. And YES she does go everywhere with us.

Nathan came and cleaned my carpets today. I love that clean feeling. He hasn't cleaned the couch in a long time and this is what he found. Dirt.

I love a Clean house.
Got ZeroRez?
Call me for a referral.
Carrie
2 comments:
Cute new blog!! I love it. And your girls are SO beautiful. They sound like so much fun. Ariel Ressa.. Ha! that's a hoot.
Cute pictures!! I feel like I haven't seen you forever which is sad since we only live 2 1/2 hours away!! Miss ya guys Oh yeh congrats on your new calling!!! You'll be great!!
Post a Comment