Thursday, October 16

Who moved my cheese?

The last two weeks Jane has been sick with a cold, and most importantly TEETHING. She got some more front teeth and I think she is getting some molars. She was so sick, this one day that her little eyes were bright red. I felt so bad for her. She has gotten over the cold, and is feeling better today.
On Sunday Nathan had to bring Jane home because she was sick. She had this nonstop runny nose. It just gushed. Well he brought her home (and I better not tell you what he gave her), but she finally fell asleep right on the floor. So cute. LOOK how big she is getting?

Has anyone read the book, Who moved my Cheese? by Spencer Johnson M.D. It was so good. If you haven't read it, READ IT. If you have, I think I am the mouse in the story who just got their cheese taken away and I have to decide where to go to get different cheese. Anyways, very good Book, and boy do I have my running shoes on NOW. (READ ON).


On Sunday Oct 12, 2008, we got home from Sarah's around 7pm and noticed that the Bishop had called. He called again and asked if he could come over. I asked Nathan what my calling might be, and he said Primary. Well the Bishop called me to be our ward Primary PRESIDENT. I was shocked, and so was Nathan. We didn't expect this calling. I was hoping for a new calling soon, but not sure about this one. I haven't served in the Primary for over 10 years. I was a little bit emotional for a few days and then I finally received confirmation about my counselors. Well On Sunday our new Primary Presidency got set apart. It was so spiritual. It was very special to me. I am so thankful to be serving in the Primary. Well these last few weeks, I have been reading a lot of materials, to even seem somewhat knowledgable, when I talk to my counselors. I feel very confident that this is going to be a great calling. I KNOW that this is where the Lord wants me right now.
I have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know it is True.
Love,
Carrie

1 comment:

Tami Farrer said...

I am glad Jane is doing better. Sick kids are not fun. Carrie you will do awesome in your calling. Love you
Tami

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X