Thursday, November 13

TWILIGHT and BIG TOE

Okay, so I had to break down and buy a new car seat for Jane. The last car seat I bought was about 5 years ago, when I had Bo. We have used them over and over. This one I found at Target. It took me 1 hour to figure it out. I finally got the straps fixed and the LATCH hooked up. I ran an errand and Jane loved to be faced forward, sitting up. While I was fixing the car seat that took FOREVER, Jane was inside playing, then I heard her pounding on the garage door. I told Bree to go and get her. Bree opened the door and Jane was standing right there and the door ripped off her big toenail. It wasn't completely gone, so I took her upstairs, gave her arnica, and tried to bandage it shut. Some skin was ripped off too. I have taped it like three times today. It keeps bleeding. I hope that I don't have to take her to urgent care. I have kept a sock on her foot, but I am not sure if it is going to help. We shall see.


The girls enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather today. It was Low Eighties, High Seventies. Not sure exact temperature. But it was LOVELY.
Thanks to my friend Melinda for the cupcakes.
WE loved them.
As you can see it all over Bree's face.


TWILIGHT

Okay So I am not going to the midnight showing, but the next morning at 9:30am. I am excited to see it. It is going to be good.




So, who is ready for Thanksgiving?
I can't believe that it is here already.


Has any body started Christmas shopping yet?
I went for the first time this week, CRAZY.
Carrie


5 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Poor Jane! I am so excited for Thanksgiving! It's going to be so fun. I have done a little Christmas shopping, but no really

Sarah Rowley said...

that is so sad about Jane! Yuck! I think everyone is crazy. Christmas shopping! I feel like I am the only one who hasn't started yet. I am excited for Thanksgiving too!

Heather said...

Oh how sad! I have had the experience of losing my big toe nail and it KILLS. I'm sorry for her!

We are having Kirk's family over for Thanksgiving this year. I guess I am finally a grown up. I'm trying to get all the nooks and crannies of my house clean for everyone. That's the goal anyway.

The only Christmas shopping I have done so far is neighbor gifts.. found some rockin' deals at costco. I make digital calendars for both my mother and m-in law so I've been working on those to. I used to do actual scrapbook calendars.. then realized I was insane and started with the digital. much better! Is Sarah still doing calendars? :) very cool idea!

anyhoo.. it's fun to keep up with all you girls!

Heather said...

Oh.. and let us know how Twilight is!! I can't wait to see it. But I think I will wait a couple of weeks until all the screaming teens have worn themselves out!

Melinda said...

I hope Jane is healing okay and that you didn't have to take her to urgent care. Ouch! I'm glad I could win over your children with food. I have started Christmas shopping and went to AZ mills on a Saturday. I don't recommend it!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X