Thursday, November 20

My Girls

Jane is into hitting for a laugh. She will just come up to me and hit and then starts laughing. She wakes up laughing. I am not sure where her sense of humor came from but it is ADORABLE. She is getting two more teeth on the bottom of her mouth, a molar and another front tooth. I just started TODAY to get her off the bottle. The last few weeks she just hasn't really finished all of her bottles. She is almost 15 months old. My favorite time in my kids life. She loves being outside. The last few months her favorite word is GA, which means GO. Even when we are going nowhere she stands at the door and says, GA. I know that she is a lot like me in that area. Always on the Go.


Bree is so quiet these days. I am always saying Huh? I am not sure why she talks so quiet, but when she wants to be heard she will yell. The other day she didn't want to go to preschool and I kept asking her why and she didn't have a reason. She went and did fine. She loves watching Sleeping beauty and playing outside with her sisters. Whenever I get Jane dressed, Bree has to go change and wear the same thing. They looked so cute in these pants.

Bo is doing good. She had a few problems their for a while, but we have worked them out, I hope. She is getting good behavior marks at school and is very excited for Thanksgiving. We are on the countdown. She even made a book for Samantha. She really doesn't want to go outside, but I make her since her sisters are out their.

My Girls. Love Them.


Jane laughing.


Bree Smiling.



Bo being Cool.





My friend Melinda came over and spent a few hours with us. We had so much fun. Jane was asleep the whole time, and just as Melinda was leaving she woke up and saw the baby. She just smiled at it and tried to get him in his car seat.
It was so cute.

Jane looking at baby Alex.
Bree got to bring home Buddy Bear from Preschool this week. They had fun together. She said that they hugged, got to ride bikes together, and watch a movie.
The kids love bringing home bears from school.
Anyways, have a great week.
Carrie














2 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

cute pictures as always!!! I am so excited for thanksgiving. It will be lots of fun!!!

Melinda said...

I had so much fun visiting you and seeing your girls. They are so adorable. I'm so glad we are friends.

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X