Friday, November 21

Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment is AWESOME!

My friend Jamie Bloomfield and her committee is AMAZING! Last night was Enrichment, and Nathan was working late. I usually don't take my kids to these things, but I had to last night. I dropped the kids off, even Jane. She didn't even cry the whole time. The kids played and made this cute turkey for me. It says, "This isn't just a turkey as you can plainly see. I made it with my hand which is part of me. It comes with lots of love especially to say, I hope you have a very, Happy Thanksgiving Day."
SO DANG CUTE.
I have them hanging on my fridge.

This was Jane's. Her hand is so little.

This was one of the projects that I signed up for.
It is a tile with Vinyl Lettering. Pretty Simple Huh?
Well one of my first craft projects. You have to rub the lettering on the plastic paper and be very patient with it. I then measured my tile and made it perfect. I took off the other paper and here is the finished project.
The next project I can't explain because I am giving it to Casey and Jamie for Christmas. After Christmas I might post it.
Then we made blinged out Salt and Pepper shakers. Well they didn't calculate enough, so I didn't get to do it last night, but I will get to soon. They are so adorable.
They had a table set up for some tags with candy canes. Very simple and fun for ideas.
Anyways, loved being their and visiting with the sisters.
I love my ward.
Today I just cleaned up the guest room. It took all morning, but I feel much better having that done. I am trying to get better organized. You know how that works sometimes, you just move it from room to room. We shall see how organized I get.
I am going on date to the temple with my husband tonight then out to dinner with some friends.
Have a great weekend,
Carrie



2 comments:

Sarah Rowley said...

So now I feel a little guilty that Chad and I are going to see James Bond tonight and not to the temple. Thanks a lot!:) Have fun!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I love enrichment too. Our ward does provident living once a month and I finally got to go thanks to my friend's husband watching Cooper and it was about what to do with left over turkey. It was so great and great food storage tips!!Have fun on your date night!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X