Wednesday, December 3

I can't believe it is DECEMBER!

Sarah took our family pictures while in Flagstaff. They turned out great. Friends and Family will receive one in the mail soon, but this cute one of Jane was adorable so I added it to my blog. LOOK at those BLUE eyes.
As most of you know our family was sick when we went to flagstaff and Nathan and I got sick after we got home from flagstaff. It was crazy. I am glad that I am feeling better, but Nathan is still fighting the cold, congestion, flu part. I didn't even get to go shopping the day after. Oh well. We had Thanksgiving at Tyrel and Samantha's house in Flagstaff.


It was wonderful. We had a great time visiting, playing games and eating. Thanks Samantha for all you did. We love you guys.


As soon as we got to Samantha's Nathan changed out of his street clothes into his pajamas. He lounged around all day. It was great to see him somewhat relax.



There were only a few times that Jane would even play by herself. She was sick I guess and cried the whole time. She loved this truck that played music. She was dancing. So cute.


The girls playing outside.






Bo playing outside in the wind. She was crazy.



Miss Bree playing outside in the cold cold weather. They still kept coming in and out, in and out.


Nathan was a great help, since the entire time Jane just cried when she was not being held by ME. Here he is taking a break from all the noise.


All the Cousins at Samantha's for Thanksgiving.


I have been deep cleaning my kitchen this week and yesterday, Bree and Jane was in the bathroom playing in the TOILET. You can even see Jane has paper in her mouth. It was a mess. I hate when that happens. I guess I need to pay more attention to my kids.

I love this time of year and I want to share my feelings with you. I know that Jesus is the Christ and that he died for us and that He lives again. I know that he was born on this Earth and completed His mission. I am so Thankful for HIM.

Have a great Holiday Season.

Love,
Carrie

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X