Harmony Park Ward is the Best!! We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday December 6, and it was great.
Bo and Bree are ready for the Christmas Party and the Special Visitor.
Bo, Jane, and Bree Perrins. Of course Baby Jane will not hold still.
Bo is getting so much bigger.
This was the first time I had to go to the girls section to find her something to wear for the party. I got Bree and Jane matching shirts and of course that section only goes to 5T. Bo is now wearing size small 6 in little girls. I can't believe it. I know that she is small for her age, but still a size 6. She pouted the whole time that she didn't have the same shirt as her sisters. Nathan told her to be thankful for what she has. She still pouted. I hope she knows that SHE Better NOT pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Clause is coming to our Christmas Party and town. Oh well kids still pout.
She is beautiful. She loves to laugh and she is getting to be more independent. Right now she is into counting. Just ask her what 100 + 100 is.
Bree is really having a hard time growing up. She still sucks her thumb and cries a lot. She loves to make books and color. She always has something in her hand to carry with her, a toy or book or something. Oh well, they only have one childhood. I do love Bree's smile. She is adorable.
Baby Jane has gotten her two top molars and is working on one of the bottom's. She has been so cranky lately. I have to hold her all the time. She just cried at this ward Christmas party if I wasn't holding her. She needs to grow up and know that it is okay if mommy doesn't hold her the whole time. She makes us laugh though and she is still a keeper. I am training her on the Christmas tree. She has only broken 4 bulbs. We even set up the train. She has only knocked that off a few times. I think we might make it thru the holidays without having to remove the tree and decorations. YEA!
At our ward Christmas party, the nursery sang a song, the Primary sang a song, and the young women sang a song. It worked out great. They did an amazing job.
This was the first time I had to go to the girls section to find her something to wear for the party. I got Bree and Jane matching shirts and of course that section only goes to 5T. Bo is now wearing size small 6 in little girls. I can't believe it. I know that she is small for her age, but still a size 6. She pouted the whole time that she didn't have the same shirt as her sisters. Nathan told her to be thankful for what she has. She still pouted. I hope she knows that SHE Better NOT pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Clause is coming to our Christmas Party and town. Oh well kids still pout.
She is beautiful. She loves to laugh and she is getting to be more independent. Right now she is into counting. Just ask her what 100 + 100 is.
At our ward Christmas party, the nursery sang a song, the Primary sang a song, and the young women sang a song. It worked out great. They did an amazing job.
1 comment:
Your girls are sure cute. Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment