Just wanted all you to know how lucky we are to have you in our lives. I hope that you have a great Christmas. Our holiday starts on Friday. My friend and I are taking the kids to see High School Musical 3 and then to get a treat. Then on Saturday we are going to the Arizona Temple Lights. On Sunday we have a special Christmas program in our ward and then we get to give our gifts to the Primary children that we have been working on for the last few months. It is a cute picture frame that states, MY ETERNAL FAMILY. The theme for next year. Then we leave for Disneyland on Tuesday. We are so excited.
We love you all and pray for you all.
May the Spirit of Christmas abide in your hearts this day.
Love,
Carrie
1 comment:
Wow Disneyland for Christmas?!! How fun!! Have a very merry christmas. We are moving in January so I am coming down to see you guys one more time after Christmas. Let me know when your back.
Post a Comment