
Funny thing #1: I was giving the girls a bath and I stepped out for a few seconds and Jane fell in the bathtub, clothes and all. I guess if you want something bad enough, eventually you get it.

Funny thing #2: Bree dressed up Baby Jane like a doll in her pajamas. Then they carried around clothes that I was folding. It was cute.

Bo playing in the leaves.

Jane not knowing what to do with leaves.

On Saturday Casey and Jamie Ashdown and girls came over for dinner and a football game. The girls wanted to play in the leaves.
Bree, Cadence, Bo and Caitlyn.

Girls just want to have fun.


Where is Cadence?

So Cute.
Letting Go. I think we all could use this advice a little more.

Falling leaves on the ground,
where are my girls, they are not around.
I hear laughter and they are found.
Outside burried in the sound
Of falling leaves on the ground.
Love,
Carrie
1 comment:
Carrie- Your blog is so cute. Your girls are adorable! I am just starting mine. I hope you are all well- Misty
Post a Comment