Bree is so skinny she fits into them as shorts. Mind you they are 12 months size. TODAY I was sick of it and went to Target and bought some pants for my girls. They were having some on clearance so I got lucky, but what a pet peeve.

#3 Pet Peeve- It is HOT outside already. I know this is our MOST BEAUTIFUL time of the year, however yesterday we went to the park with some friends and we all got a little bit of SUNBURN. I just turned my heater off and now my gauge in my house reads 77 degrees. I wish it was a little BIT cooler. The girls want to be outside all day long, which I know is really good for them, however it drains me a little. Also, Bo didn't have any pants and she wore shorts to the park and so did Bree becuase she wanted to dress like her sister. SO YES, the first day of spring has arrived.
Bo is learning how to roller skate with ONE skate mind you. She rolls around and goes pretty fast. I think Caitlyn Ashdown taught her this little trick. Someday: TWO SKATES.

#4 Pet Peeve-going to the DENTIST. It was time for our 6 month checkup and cleaning. I hate the DENTIST. They said I took really good care of my teeth, but I had one cavity and little gum infection. They fixed my cavity and I am set for another 6 months. YEA!
#3 Pet Peeve- It is HOT outside already. I know this is our MOST BEAUTIFUL time of the year, however yesterday we went to the park with some friends and we all got a little bit of SUNBURN. I just turned my heater off and now my gauge in my house reads 77 degrees. I wish it was a little BIT cooler. The girls want to be outside all day long, which I know is really good for them, however it drains me a little. Also, Bo didn't have any pants and she wore shorts to the park and so did Bree becuase she wanted to dress like her sister. SO YES, the first day of spring has arrived.
#4 Pet Peeve-going to the DENTIST. It was time for our 6 month checkup and cleaning. I hate the DENTIST. They said I took really good care of my teeth, but I had one cavity and little gum infection. They fixed my cavity and I am set for another 6 months. YEA!
#5 "THE PRESIDENT IS ON, THE PRESIDENT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!" - That is all that was on TV today, talked about today, mentioned Today. I am glad he is finally inaugurated, however I will be glad when we can go back to our regular scheduled programs and life.
OVERALL, though my life is going okay.
Carrie
1 comment:
That sounds like a really bad week. I hope this week goes a lot better for you!
Post a Comment