Tuesday, February 10

25 Random Things and One Word

I was reading some blogs and found this interesting. Thought I would try it.

25 Random Things about me.

#1-I love Crab and Halibut-all other seafood is disguisting.



#2-I hate coupon shopping. EVERY time I forget the coupon.



#3-I have the read The Book of Mormon almost twice(at the end of this month) in 6 months.



#4- I remember my first kiss in grade school.



#5- I heard "Who let the dogs out" on my honeymoon in the Bahamas before it was released world wide.



#6- I love a good writing pen-fine point.



#7- One regret-quitting softball in highschool. I was pretty good.



#8- I love Halloween.



#9-The last interesting book I read, was Eragon. I will read a good book anyday.



#10- This last trip my luggage was overweight. I paid the $25 extra dollars.



#11- I take my husbands church clothes to the Dry Cleaners-because once I ironed and burnt his pants-never again.



#12-I would love to have an IPOD.



#13- I hate to "run" period.



#14- I always wanted to name my child: Mercedes



#15-I have life insurance on me. Nathan couldn't handle the kids if I died.



#16- My friends and I went to "Country Jam USA" in Colorado. I couldn't believe my parents let me go. We met some very interesting people and we were the only sober ones there.

#17- I am OCD when it comes to vacuuming my floors- I love to Vacuum.


#18-I really do enjoy genealogy.


#19-My husband writes "love notes" to me.


#20- I remember my favorite pair of sunglasses.


#21- I like ketchup on my roast(that is what is for dinner tonight).


#22- I have only seen one birth other than mine own children.


#23-I am never going to one of those sales pitches on vacations again. HATE THEM.


#24-I wanted to go to college for criminal justice. I even did a college tour at SUU.


#25-I love the song, "sweet escape" by Gwen Stefani.

One Word. It’s not as easy as you might think to use only one word answers! Change the answers to suit you and blog it!

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Handsome
3. Your hair? Up
4. Your mother? Francine
5. Your father? Bob
6. Your favorite thing? Cookies
7. Your dream last night? Short
8. Your favorite drink? Soda
9. Your dream/goal? None
10. What room you are in? Den
11. Your hobby? Untalented
12. Your fear? Love
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. Something that you aren't? Bubbly
16. Muffins? Blueberry
17. Wish list item? Money
18. Where you grew up? Utah
19. Last thing you did? Lunch
20. What are you wearing? Outfit
21. Your TV? Off
22. Your pets? Dead
23. Friends? Awesome
24. Your life? Sick
25. Your mood? unhappy
26. Missing someone? No
27. Your car? Green
28. Something you're not wearing? Socks
29. Your favorite store? Downeast
30. Your favorite color? Purple
31. When is the last time you laughed? Today
32. Last time you cried? Friday
33. Book? Eragon
34. One place that I go to over and over? Church
35. One person who emails me regularly?Dianne
36. Job? WHAT!
37. One place you would like to go right now? nowhere
38. One person you think will blog this too? SARAH
39. One TV show you watch all the time? 24
Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Copy and Paste into your blog!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is interesting!.. I learned lots of new things.. obviously :)

That is sweet that Nate writes you love notes. Way to go on the BoM reading! and I love the song Sweet Escape too.. it makes me want to dance.

Fun one word game too!

Jen F. said...

That was fun to read about you Carrie~ thanks for sharing! :)

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X