Thursday, February 5

Sick Kids and our Utah Trip-SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

We got home from Utah on Monday night. We had a great trip(read on for more highlights), However I have been dealing with TWO sick kids. Bree broke out with this rash on Tuesday. I took her to the doctor and he said that it was an allergic reaction to the cough medicine I had given her. He prescribed a steroid for her and two days later, no rash. She had a cough, however her oxygen was great at the doctors. She still has a lingering cough, and cant really run around because it causes her to cough. I hope for her to be better come this weekend.







Jane has been sick also. I had the doctor check her ears when I took Bree in, but no problems. She hasn't eaten in two days and just cries. She has a little cough, but nothing like Bree's. She was really good in Utah, but did get sick at the end of the trip. She was throwing up the night before we left. Then no appetite all week. She finally ate something today, and still will drink which is good. The funny thing about this picture is that Jane is my only baby that loves to climb on things. She is into getting up on chairs and beds etc. I caught her in the act. She did some funny things in Utah. She says a new word, STUCK. My mom and I were sitting down and she plain as day, said I Stuck. Yesterday, She was crying in her highchair. I went over thinking she wanted out and she said stuck. I got her out and realized her finger was stuck. I pulled it and she stopped crying. The other thing is she now shakes her head for what she wants. You want a cracker Jane, and she will tell you by shaking her head. Yes or NO. So CUTE. I can't believe she will be going into Nursery at the end of this month. YEA for Nathan, I am sure.




Highlight #1-We were able to go to the temple and seal my Grandpa Walters and Grandma Walters together as husband and wife. (My mom's parents) It was such a neat experience for my family. This picture is funny because Matt and Aubrey are posing as if this was their wedding day. I laughed. However, they did celebrate their 9Th anniversary two days ago. Congrats to them, for making it this far. Then after we sealed my grandparents we got to watch as my mom was sealed to them. She has waited for so long for that to happen. I know it is because of her love for her parents and for the gospel that this has happened. It was such a neat experience. I almost cry every time I talk about it.


My mom, Nathan and I took the girls to the Aquarium in Utah. It was really neat. We loved it.


Everytime Grandpa got home from work, Bree wanted to be right by him. She loves her Grandpa. This is Grandpa, Bree and Reese. Reese was sick most of the time we were their however in this picture she looks happy.

Highlight #2 The Superbowl. The kids watching WIPEOUT before the Superbowl started. The Superbowl was such a good game, and I can't believe that Arizona lost. It was so disappointing.

We had appetizers and wings for dinner. All of us cooking in the kitchen. It was really good.
Jane had to be strapped in her car seat in the middle of the game, because she was getting into everything. She cried for a little bit but then was good the rest of the game. Especially at half time, because we served Chocolate cake.

Nathan was sick a few days in Utah as well. Here he is enjoying the game. He made the best wings, however I guess he didn't make enough (myfaultIguess)


Kaleb and Noa Ashdown watching the game.
Reese having that YUMMY chocolate cake.

Kaleb eating Cake.
Jane, Bree and Bo eating their cake. I guess you can have cake and eat it too.




Highlight #3- For Aubrey's 30th birthday we went to this comedy club in PROVO. It was so funny. It made me laugh so hard. I think laughing is really good for the soul.

Thanks to my parents for a wonderful week in Utah. Sorry no pictures of the mounds of SNOW that they had. We pretty much stayed inside the whole week, with everybody being sick. We were very glad to come home and we miss you guys already.
Carrie

1 comment:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

how fun I am glad you had a great trip!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X