Saturday, January 24

My First Garage Sale-Made over $300 dollars!!!

First I would especially like to thank my husband for helping me put up the signs and for carrying all the heavy stuff to the garage. He had to clean carpets all day, so the kids were unsupervised in my house, which is what I am doing now-CLEANING UP THE HUGE MESS FROM TODAY. Thanks babe. Second- I would like to thank Jamie Ashdown for helping as well. She brought some stuff over and made some money, and she does these all the time. She knows how to organize items and clothes. She basically sat and ran the cash box for us. Thanks Jamie-IT WAS GREAT!
I am not sure what I am going to do with my extra money right now, but I am SO GRATEFUL that my house is now somewhat decluttered. I went through alot of stuff to have this garage sale and am glad that it is over. It took me 3 hours yesterday to price everything and get it organized and then we ended up closing our garage sale doors @ noon. Then clean up. A VERY BIG PROJECT.
I am so glad to have done it though.
I am not sure if you have seen the AT&T commercial, but it is one of my favorites, selling antiques-unused minutes. I laugh every time.
Anyways, until next time.
Carrie

1 comment:

Sarah Rowley said...

O.K. Those AT&T commercials are my favorite too! I laugh every time and last night we were watching a recorded show and Chad fast forwarded through the commercials and I asked him to stop and rewind so I could see it and he refused! I think he said something like, "Give me a break" and I said something like, "I guess you don't love me".:)

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X