It seems to me that people don't blog anymore. They either don't have time to update or post new things. Even people are cancelling their blogs. What's up?
Is facebook more the way that people stay connected? I haven't gotten into facebook yet but it seems to busy for me. To much information is shared. Oh well
I don't know if it is because of the times, but let me know how you feel about it.
I love to blog and this is my journal. I am even researching it to make a book out of my blog.
I love to look at your blogs and see what is new. Oh well
Nathan took the camera today, I guess Zerorez is moving to a new location and so he is taking pictures or that, I assume. I will post some funny pictures later.
Have a great day,
Carrie
4 comments:
I still love it, I just don't have internet right now, so I only get to check my email when I see tyrel who has a work computer and I only see him about every two weeks. I just got my computer fixed so once I get my internet up I will be back. I agree with you on facebook. I don't like it. It's too busy for me and you don't really get to see what people are up.
I agree with both of you guys. I love to blog. I try to keep update. I do not like facebook. I think it isn't as personal as the blogs are.
I love reading others blogs but I do not love posting pictures because we only have linux. It is time consuming and quite a hassle. I do want to share more pictures with everyone and so my goal is to work on my blog every Sunday and to write more thoughts about things as well as post pictures. I will not join facebook because of the pressure I get from people. It feels like some high school "everyone who's anyone uses facebook."
Ignore what Melinda said about Linux above. Posting pictures to our blog is the same in Linux as it is in Windows. She just tries to blame everything on Linux. :)
Post a Comment