5!
I saw this on my sisters blog and thought it was really cute and something I would like to do, but I changed it a little.The first five people...to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me.However there are some limitations:1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make :)2. What I create will be just for you 3. It will be done within a year (might take a while)4. You have no clue what it is going to be 5. I reserve the right to do something really fun
Here's the catch: When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.
Loved it,
Carrie
4 comments:
I am your number 1. Also I am your number one sister. I am way excited to see what you make me
I am your number two and I rarely even look at these blogs so timing was right I suppose.
Jamie
This sounds like fun. I miss you a lot Carrie and would like to get together soon. I'm number three! Hooray for me!
Hey! I'm number four WaHoo!
~Mamie
Post a Comment